This simple potato salad recipe is my fave for two reasons: it’s extremely quick and easy to make, and it requires the basic of ingredients. This means I can make it with what I have in the kitchen, and whenever I crave a little potato salad. And of course, it can be refrigerated for up to 3 days and still taste delicious! Sometimes I add boiled beetroot if I have them available, but that’s absolutely optional. For the beetroot option, visit my other Beetroot-Potato Salad recipe for more information on the process and nutrition info!
This recipe serves 8.
- 3-4 medium potatoes
- 1 -3 tablespoons mayonaise (as you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- Diced celery
- Boil potatoes and eggs in salted water. If you want to add the beetroot, also add them to the pot. Boil eggs for ~ 15 – 20 minutes; boil potatoes and beets until fork goes through.
- Dice the potatoes and add to a large bowl
- Stir in the diced eggs and celery
- Mix in mayonnaise, vinegar, and salt
- Serve chilled
One thought on “Potato-Egg Salad”