Recipes. Reviews. Travel stories. Bits and tips to inspire a healthy outlook on wellbeing. With a specialty in lifestyle writing, I have always had a profound passion for turning life experiences and lessons into words. This, I thought one day, would be a perfect skill to share with others who may need help with writing services. In fact, the IDAMARIS website that this portfolio is hosted on was first published back in 2018 on my birthday. At that time, I was doing all my work for fun, since I was still a college student. I wanted a healthy outlet to express myself, to document my experiences as I traveled and moved to different parts of the world, in addition to keeping a record of my journey in this magnificent world that we live in. It is that devotion for writing since I was a kid that stood the test of time, and continues to give me the opportunity to help others accomplish their own goals through writing, all whilst doing something I love!
IDAMARIS Website Content
We all have to start somewhere, right? Behind every surgeon is an enthusiastic freshman that just got accepted into a pre-medicine program at their local college, eager to begin the journey to the finish line. The successful CEO is able to reminisce of the nights staying up late watching inspirational how-to videos of their role model entrepreneurs. With professional writing, it all begins with creating for the sake of art — and that is the story behind my website IDAMARIS. Take a look below at what web content I wrote over the years, ensuring everything had the best possible SEO, all whilst keeping the writing as smooth and as interesting to the reader as possible.
- Binyebwa/Groundnut Sauce
- Cassava Leaf Stew
- Béchamel Carrot-Pea Stuffed Potato
- Mama’s Chicken Wings
- Chicken Shish Tawouk Wrap — With Vegan Option
- Mudammas Foul
- Steak with Cream of Mushroom Sauce
- Beetroot Potato-Egg Salad
- Toum — The Famous Lebanese White Garlic Sauce
- Fried Cassava Root — Quick!
- Traditional Lebanese Hummus
- Tomato-Stuffed Avocado
- Avocado with Lemon-Olive Oil Dressing
- Potato-Egg Salad
- Tamarai Restaurant, Tea Bar & Lounge located in Kampala, Uganda
- Fang Fang Restaurant located in Kampala, Uganda
- Lomeli’s Mexican Food located in Plattsburgh, New York
- Java House located in Kampala, Uganda (East-African franchise)
The Cancer Charity Foundation Articles
I am in an ongoing partnership with this NGO, which provides shelter and support to cancer patients that have no housing in Kampala. The types of articles written include those that portray the stories of the patients and volunteers, as well as help with marketing their fundraising campaigns. These articles are then posted online on their website and shared on their social media accounts to gather more attraction.
- COMING SOON: a campaign article aimed to attract donors to cover the repair costs of the home’s transformation vehicle, as well as to acquire partners to cover routine maintenance and fuel costs.